The Fraud & Cyber Crime Group have hosted 14 previous symposiums covering many different aspects of corporate and cyber crime as well as identify theft. We have brought experts from throughout the world to educate Australian audiences on ways criminal networks are targeting and committing criminal offences against Australian individuals and corporations and provide practical examples of current and developing criminal methodologies.
Expert speakers have included:
- United States Federal Bureau of Investigation
- United States Secret Service
- Serious Organised Crime Agency of the United Kingdom
- Citibank Singapore
- National Fraud Authority of the United Kingdom
- Romanian Police Service
- United States Department of Justice
- Netherlands Police Service
- Toronto Police Service
- Turkish National Police Service
- Nigerian Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
- Western Union
Attendees of previous symposiums have learnt practical measures they can take back to their organisations.